Saturday, November 2, 2013

Spicer Group's Mobile Mapping Team is Already Putting on the Miles

Spicer Group's mobile mapping team has already completed more than 250 miles of Mobile LiDAR collections!  The team just got back from collecting on I-64 in Richmond Virginia and will be heading out to New Jersey in the coming weeks.  If you are interested in seeing our system in action please get in touch and we will try to schedule a visit the next time the team is in your area.  You can reach me through my Google profile or my email address is on our web page at the following link.  We are excited to show off our system's capabilities so don't hesitate to get in touch!
http://www.spicergroup.com/index.php/the-company/shareholders

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please share your thoughts.